|Price||Capacity (Seated at tables)||Capacity (Seated in Rows)|
|40 x 40||$1040||128 guests||200 guests|
|40 x 55||$1430||176 guests||275 guests|
|40 x 70||$1820||224 guests||350 guests|
|40 x 85||$2210||272 guests||425 guests|
|40 x 100||$2600||320 guests||500 guests|
|40 x 115||$2290||368 guests||575 guests|
What is a Frame Tent?
Frame tents are free-standing and can go on grass, asphalt, concrete and just about any other large flat space. It does not have any center poles inside the tent, and so, the square footage is not compromised at all by having to plan around the inside poles.
Points to Consider About Max Tent Capacity
- We’ve provided a rough estimate of the maximum capacity for each frame tent size in the table at the top of the page.
- Keep in mind, these really are MAXIMUM capacities… your 40×85 tent will seem pretty crowded if you try to cram 272 guests into it.
- Maximum capacity decreases when adding equipment such as staging, buffet tables, a bar or dance floor to your tent. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you need a little help determining what size tent you need for your event.
When Will Oconee Events Set Up My Tent?
That depends on the location and size of your event. Many venues have special requirements for tent delivery, setup and breakdown, and we are happy to work within those boundaries. Given a choice, we usually prefer to set up large tents a few days before your event.
Do I Need to Decorate my Tent?
Most of our clients don’t mind the look a plain frame tent. High profile corporate event tents and wedding tents, however, tend to get a little more decoration. This section goes over frame tent lighting options, fabric and draping and other ways to decorate your tent.
Lighting: Don’t Leave Your Guests in the Dark
Tent Lighting Option 1: Chandeliers
- Wrought Iron: $125/each
- Crystal: $150/each
- Crystal Spiral Asymmetrical: $50/each
(Pictured above: Oconee Events’ wrought iron, crystal, and spiral chandeliers)
Tent Lighting Option 2: Cafe String Lights
- Black strands or white strands
- If hung inside a tent, $1/linear foot
- If hung by themselves, $2/linear foot
(Pictured above: cafe string lights)
Fabric: Disguising the Tent’s Inner Framework
Disguise Option 1: The cheapest option, obviously, is to just leave the tent with exposed framework. Looks good to us!
(Pictured above: Frame tent with exposed “ceiling” framework)
Disguise Option 2: Use pole drapes to disguise the “legs” of the tent. ($20/drape)
(Pictured above: Frame tents with pole drapes on legs.)
Disguise Option 3: Drape the tent with fabric purchased by the yard.
- Call or email Oconee Events to determine tent size and amount of fabric you’ll need! (706.296.9219, info@OconeeEvents.com)
- You purchase the fabric. (Check out fabric.com. We’ve ordered fabric from this website before.)
- Look for medium to heavyweight fabrics… the wider the better. (8-9 feet wide is good)
- After you purchase the fabric, we hang it for $2.00-$3.00 per linear foot.
(Pictured above: Frame tent draped with fabric purchased by the client.)
Disguise Option 4: Rent a white tent liner for $0.55/square foot. (Other colors are custom-made and much more expensive.)
(Pictured above: Frame tent draped with tent liner.)